of Lake County, California
Last updated January 15, 2018
(The webmaster would like to apologize for the maps being currently unavailable. This situation will be rectified soon. However, location addresses are still being furnished)
• A really important event is coming up. Lake County AA’s “Spring Fling” This is an excellent opportunity for service. Please ask your Intergroup representative or come to an Intergroup meeting and sign up. Service is one of the three legacies in AA and this is a prime opportunity. No firm dates have been set yet however, Jennifer F. and Craig F. are going to be at the planning group meeting on February 14th at 6:00pm a half an hour before the Full Intergroup meeting. So show up and sign up for the “2018 Lake County AA Spring Fling”! Please check back soon for further information. A flier and listed event will follow after more information is gathered.
• New times at the Hilltop Recovery Center, Check them out here.
• Lake County AA intergroup has published a newsletter. Thanks go out to all who participated in bringing it to us. Please feel free to check out the most frequent issue here.
• Thanks to many capable individuals throughout our AA communities, there are some really great events coming up that are beneficial as well as fun for all of us to participate with!
• The Monday night meeting up on Cobb Mountain is seeking more support. It’s a truly great experience so please check it out! The directions can be found here.
• A dedicated Spanish speaking meeting has opened in Clearlake, check it out here
• The “Group Tools” Page has been updated with working links.
• There is a new document on the H&I page that you can view or download
• Check out the new “Calendar Page” it’s a page that will be constantly updated for all the different events and happenings around the Nation and right here in Lake County!
• Please mention the website at your meetings and submit upcoming events so they can be included on your group/fellowship page.
• If you know of an event coming up (District 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a png those would be useful also. So please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you.
• Please feel free to contact the webmaster with your ideas about what you want/need to be contained on this site. The email link is at the bottom of each page.
•VERY IMPORTANT Please, make sure that Java(script) is turned on in your computer. Necessary for all of the maps to work properly. (Too return soon)
•If the maps load slowly, remember………..THEY ARE COMING FROM SATTELITES IN SPACE!
• Be sure to reload the page(s) often so you can experience the new changes!