of Lake County, California
Last updated November 17, 2017
(The webmaster would like to apologize for the maps being currently unavailable. This situation will be rectified soon. However, location addresses are still being furnished)
• THANKSGIVING POTLUCK Alcothons will be happening in Lowerlake and Lakeport, click here for more information
• The GSR’s and Officers of District 13 will be hosting its annual Potluck Dinner at the district hall on December 6th, click here for more information
• Young People of Lake County in Alcoholics Anonymous will be sponsoring an event for awareness of their mission on October 7 at 2pm. Read more about it here
• Lake County AA intergroup has published a newsletter. Thanks go out to all who participated in bringing it to us. Please feel free to check it out or download it here.
• Julys schedule didn’t show up so here is the monthly Lake County AA schedule from June, it is the same and it is available here
• Thanks to many capable individuals throughout our AA communities, there are some really great events coming up that are beneficial as well as fun for all of us to participate with!
• The Monday night meeting up on Cobb Mountain is seeking more support. It’s a truly great experience so please check it out! The directions can be found here.
• A dedicated Spanish speaking meeting has opened in Clearlake, check it out here
• The “Group Tools” Page has been updated with working links.
• There is a new document on the H&I page that you can view or download
• Check out the new “Calendar Page” it’s a page that will be constantly updated for all the different events and happenings around the Nation and right here in Lake County!
• Alcoholics Anonymous of Lake County would like to express its’ sincere gratitude to all those people who helped in saving Lower Lake from the Clayton fire. And our most sincere condolences to those who lost pets and homes. Our collective hearts pray for you on a daily basis. For new meetings please check this page
• Please mention the website at your meetings and submit upcoming events so they can be included on your group/fellowship page.
• If you know of an event coming up (District 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a png those would be useful also. So please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you.
• Please feel free to contact the webmaster with your ideas about what you want/need to be contained on this site. The email link is at the bottom of each page.
•VERY IMPORTANT Please, make sure that Java(script) is turned on in your computer. Necessary for all of the maps to work properly.
•If the maps load slowly, remember………..THEY ARE COMING FROM SATTELITES IN SPACE!
• Be sure to reload the page(s) often so you can experience the new changes!