" /> " />
Upcoming News and Events
Everyone is looking for things to do that can benefit your sobriety
• The International AA Conference will be happening in Detroit, MI July 2, 3. 4, 5, 2020. Check it out here
• The first bi-annual “Old-timers Speaker Meeting” will be happening August 17th at the Lakeport Fellowship. There will be a Potluck buffet and 2 count em 2 speakers
• Our Unity Day planning committee meetings will be continuing on 2nd Wednesday at 6:00pm (flyers will be distributed). Then at 6:30 the regular Intergroup meeting will happen
• Our annual Unity Day for 2019 is right around the corner in Lakeport during October (looking like the 5th). Please feel free to contact your Intergroup Representative for more information. What’s that you say, your group doesn’t have an Intergroup Rep? Don’t worry too much. Just ask your group to appoint someone. Then come to Intergroup every month on the 2nd Wednesday. All the information is available there and your group will be grateful and kept up to date.
•Why Shouldn’t We Laugh? The 52nd Annual District 22 Convention is happening in San Luis Obispo this year, here’s all the information on this flyer.
If you know of an event coming up (district 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the Intergroup webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a .png those would be good also. Anyway, please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you. Please send news of upcoming events to the Intergroup webmaster by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page or ask your intergroup representative to announce it at the next intergroup meeting.
• AA Guidelines regarding the internet.pdf